Medical manufacturer is seeking a qualified mechanical engineer to identify problems, plan and execute a solution for issues on existing medical air and vacuum systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support product line with records of reoccurring issues
- Assist customer over the phone to determine the origin of an issue
- Find necessary replacement components to resolve the issue
- Provide guidance in claims on warranty
- Complete necessary documentation for each issue
- Assist with development of products
- Assist with design checks for other engineers work (portions of projects)
- Ensure construction plans, drawings and specs meet guidelines and specifications of codes and other regulations
- Review shop drawings
- Sound engineering skills
- Ability to think abstractly and solve problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new product design
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team leadership when completing projects
- Fluent English is a must
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Technician
- Some form of hands-on work experience (at home or in different industries)
- Theoretical knowledge of control system, compressor and vacuum pumps
- Minimum 1 year of work experience after graduation (regardless of industry)
Include Salary expectations and earliest availability.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of work experience do you have?
- Are you in Richmond Hill, ON?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with "Junior Technical Support" in the subject line.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.