Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement, and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, project managers, and engineers
- Prepare customer take-offs from CAD plans and specifications
- Assist in preparing estimates
- Engineering background and estimation experience
- PDF Annotator knowledge an asset
- Experience in 2D AutoCAD, Revit and Inventor an asset
- Ability to read and interpret CAD plans and specifications required
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to perform take-offs from Plumbing/Architectural drawings
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
If you’re interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org