Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
We are currently seeking a qualified mechanical engineer to identify problems, plan and execute a solution for issues on existing medical air and vacuum systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support product line with records of reoccurring issues
- Assist customer over the phone to determine the origin of an issue
- Find necessary replacement components to resolve the issue
- Provide guidance in claims on warranty
- Complete necessary documentation for each issue
- Assist with development of products
- Assist with design checks for other engineers work (portions of projects)
- Ensure construction plans, drawings and specs meet guidelines and specifications of codes and other regulations
- Review shop drawings
- Sound engineering skills
- Ability to think abstractly and solve problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new product design
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team leadership when completing projects
- Fluent English is a must
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mechanical, Electrical or Technician
- Engineering experience in a related position
- Theoretical knowledge of control systems, compressors and vacuum pumps
Include Salary expectations and earliest availability.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re interested please send your resume to email@example.com