Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
- Assist senior engineer with development of Medical equipment.
- Design and Develop new products
- Ensure work produced is of high quality and in compliance with Amico’s quality system
- Develop verification & validation plans and conduct testing
- Support regulatory filings to various government bodies
- Create project specific drawings using CAD software
- Receive client feed-back and implement changes after thorough testing to continually improve products.
- Maintain and update engineering documentation
- Background in Biomedical and/or Mechanical engineering, New Grad’s welcome.
- Strong SolidWorks and AutoCAD Experience a must have
- Ability to document all developments/changes/errors in detail
- Open-minded individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of GD & T
- Must be willing to learn and work well with technicians, engineers, and all levels of management.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Prior work experience/internships in medical device industry would be beneficial
- Candidates should be self-starters and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse group of engineers and production staff
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- Fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of electronics an asset
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com