Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Customer Service responsibilities will include:
- Order Entry
- Pre and Post Sale Customer Interaction
- Administrative and Accounting Duties
- Qualified candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess Strong Computer Skills (SAP is an asset but not required)
- Exceptional communication and written skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org