Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong reputation of success?
Amico Group of Companies is the market leader in the medical product industry with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America. With innovative thinking and world-class technology, Amico is an organization individuals are able to advance their careers and abilities.
Our company is looking to hire a dynamic individual who is excited by a challenge in a fast-paced environment to enhance the productivity of our organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Program of CNC machines (Wood and Aluminum)
- Operate CNC machines
- Specify correct tools and settings
- Machine maintenance
- Correct machine errors as necessary; contact technical support as required
- Set up and adjust tool offsets on machines
- Train operators
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- High school diploma or work experience equivalent
- Understanding different tools, feed and speed, for various materials
- Ability to read or use AutoCAD or equivalent, will train
- Experience in operating a CNC router is an asset
- Knowledge of Eluad and VCare Pro programming or similar is an asset
- Working knowledge of production processes using a variety of materials that may include high density poly-ethylene (Plastics), steel, stainless steel, aluminum and wood
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide a high level of attention to detail and organizing skills
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.