Amico Accessories is looking for a self-motivated, dedicated and highly disciplined person to join our team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, possess good communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic. Must be fluent in English. Competitive Salary + Benefits offered. Lots of Opportunity for growth.
As a Client Relations Coordinator,
- You are responsible for managing territory based projects with assigned customers, including completing sales. Your customer service experience and the ability to communicate well will be essential. Ensuring customer satisfaction by quick responsiveness and anticipating customer needs are keys to success.
- You will work closely with our Regional Sales Managers to support business growth.
- You will gain a thorough knowledge of Amico products and services to support your clients.
- Being proficient with basic computer programs and be able to effectively make presentations to individuals and groups are important.
- You are enthusiastic to stay up to date on innovations and trends in Medical industries and how they might affect our clients' operations and needs.
- You are often required to coach, mentor and/or train new hires or junior staff in the team to ensure an efficient collaboration.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support Regional Sales Managers to manage and grow territory sales.
- Establish and maintain customer relations with both existing and new accounts (Act as the day-to-day point of contact for portfolio of clients)
- Interface with customer in all requests (via phone calls, emails, in-person), identify customer needs and handle with tact (Manage communications even if it is a complaint)
- Quoting and maintaining CRM
- Monitoring order entry, invoicing, production and shipping scheduling for assigned accounts to ensure delivering products and services as required.
- Track shipments and coordinate delivery to ensure on-time delivery within budget
- Provide support to Sales team in order analysis, sales reports, trade show shipments, competition research and analysis
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Intermediate computer skills are required
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking is a MUST
- Ability to work within a team environment and individually
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please include salary expectations with resume and subject "Client Relations Coordinator". No resumes will be considered without this.