Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
We are currently seeking an experienced cabinet maker to join our growing team:
- Punctual with a positive “can-do” attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet customer required ship dates. Overtime available as required
- Proven track record of solving manufacturing and installation challenges
- Able to train personnel and plan production around schedule
- Experienced in safely operating a sliding table saw, edge bander, dowel insert/drilling machine. Machine trouble shooting a great asset
- Attention to detail and quality
- Able to read and interpret detailed drawings and follow cut lists.
- Proficient use of measuring equipment such as calipers and tape measures
- Knowledge and experience installing cabinets
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com