Buyer – Amico Corporation (One Year Contract – Maternity Leave)
Amico Group of Companies is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Architectural Products with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We are currently seeking a Buyer to join our Purchasing team based out of Richmond Hill, Ontario.
This is for a one year contract – Maternity Leave.
- Formal college or university education
- Fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin an asset
- Experience in Purchasing an asset
- Knowledge / experience in SAP an asset
- Highly organized, creative, good attitude and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Preparing and executing RFQs/RFPs
- Following up, negotiating and issuing Purchase orders
- Liaising with cross functional teams such as suppliers, production and customer service to ensure goods are available to meet production requirements on time
- Reviewing purchase requisition requests daily
Amico Corporation offers:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employer Paid Vacation
- Employee Referral Program
Please send resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Temporary