Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers
- Preparing drawings and pricing for customers
- Communicating with customers for customizable drawings
- 1 year of working experience with AutoCAD is an asset
- 1 year of cabinet making experience is an asset
- Graduated from an Architectural Design program is an asset
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Skilled in reading AutoCAD drawings, floor plans, specs and preparing take offs
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new software
- Attention to detail
To apply for this position, please forward your resume. For more information, visit us at www.amico.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org