Hose Assemblies and Hose Retractor
- The Hose Assemblies shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The Hose Assemblies are manufactured with FDA approved medical grade thermoplastic conductive rubber tubing.
- The tubing is reinforced with nylon braiding.
- The maximum working pressure is upto 55 psi for all gases except for Nitrogen, Nitrogen hoses have a working pressure of upto 200 psi. The burst pressure rating is between 200-250 psi @70º F
- The tubing is color coded to conform to CGA C-9 standard. The fittings are permanently crimped on each end with ferrules.
- The Hose Assemblies are normally made with a DISS Female Handtight nut on one end (to be connected to an outlet).
- The other end is a Male DISS or Female Quick Connect coupler with Check Unit. The length is measured in feet from end to end (including fittings).
- The Hose Retractor shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The Hose Retractor can be attached directly to a ceiling outlet or directly to the ceiling. The retractor wire is manufactured out of 48" stainless steel heavy duty cable.