Gas Control Panel for Ceiling Columns
Gas Control Panels
- Inlet pressure display gauge in psi/kPa
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) internal tubing for high flow
- High flow capacity regulator
- Aluminum front simplifies cleaning
- Maximum supply pressure 250 psi (1,724 kPa)
- Maximum delivery pressure: DISS = 200 psi (1,379 kPa) HP = 250 psi (1,724 kPa) (Safety Swing Coupling)
- The Gas Control panel shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The control panel shall consist of pressure regulator, inlet pressure indicator, DISS outlet adapter, gas specific lamacoid, and have 3/8" (9.5 mm) internal copper tubing.
- The pressure regulator, shall be adjustable between 0 to 250 psi (0-1724 kPa).
- The DISS outlet shall be a Diameter Index Safety System (D.I.S.S.) for Air or Nitrogen service outlet or "Safety Swing Coupling" for pressure above 200 psig (1,379 kPa). The outlets shall be used for connection to pneumatic surgical tools.
- The gas specific lamacoid shall be color coded and will indicate which gas the control panel was designed for.
- The unit shall be factory tested and cleaned for intended gas service.
- Amico products comply with NFPA-99.