Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong reputation of success?
Amico Group of Companies is the market leader in the medical product industry with 7 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America. With innovative thinking and world-class technology, Amico is an organization individuals are able to advance their careers and abilities.
Our company is looking to hire two dynamic individuals, one junior and one senior level, who are excited by a challenge in a fast-paced environment to enhance the productivity of our organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with customers, project managers, and trades to provide our clients with various levels of system installations
- Provide customer training when necessary
- Supervise and install medical equipment + casework
- Perform troubleshooting of the equipment with and without product
- Fill out field service reports in a timely manner proceeding site visits which outline the findings of the visit
- Read blueprints and architectural drawings
- Proven field service experience where you have made demonstrations and introduced clients to the equipment you have installed in a clear and effective way
- Ability to read mechanical and assembly drawings
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Excellent technical skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work under pressure
Construction Skills: You are comfortable using a range of tools and equipment. You have experience working with customer’s construction teams.
Communication and Collaboration skills: You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You can build relationships with team members, working in close partnership as well as thrive in an independent role.
- The employee may frequently stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel or crouch during shift.
- Employee must be able to regularly lift up to fifty (50) pounds in order to move and install equipment.
- You are able to work overtime including occasional weekends.
- You have a valid G class driver’s license, and you are able to travel on a regular basis throughout North America.
- A clean criminal background check is bondable if required.
- Must have a valid L1A Visa
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.