Join our growing team!
Due to our rapid expansion and global demand, the Amico group of companies are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who can excel in a fast-paced environment.
Amico is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 3 manufacturing facilities and employing over 400 people across North America. With a track record of exceeding expectations, Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced gas equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
The Ideal candidate will provide hands-on managerial and supervisory support to the Client Care Reps, maintaining a high level of product and pricing knowledge throughout the department. Ensure all sales, distributor, and customer requests are handled in a courteous, professional and timely manner as well as facilitate continuous improvement activities that enable the business to enhance the overall customer experience.
The job of the Client Care Manager is to undertake the following overall responsibilities:
- Manage a Client Care team, including completing performance appraisals; establish work schedules, day-to-day operations, wage and salary administration, budget planning and administration.
- Ensure departmental accuracy through daily review of key reports and indicators.
- Identify department training requirements on product and processes for Customer Service schedules, and (as necessary) conducts training programs to meet these needs to assure all personnel remain current. Document as required.
- Manage ongoing verbal and written communications with Upper Management, Information Systems (IS), Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing, Warehouse Operations, Purchasing, and our distributors and end-users.
- Proactively identify and implement continuous quality and process improvements as it relates to Client Care
- Support Service and other departmental supervisors/managers whenever possible in handling special assignments in customer service as well as facilitating shipment of products.
- Utilize quality management techniques for problem solving, corrective action, and process decisions. Develop and maintain a sound and practical sense of urgency.
- Establish and update Quality Management System procedures for Customer Service.
- Consult with Sales/Marketing Teams, Distribution personnel and coordinates the processing of special or unusual orders and programs.
- Analyze backlog in order to identify possible shipments through partial releases, product substitution and expediting.
- Provide product and application assistance support to Customer Service reps and our customers as required.
- Investigate, justify and implement new technologies in support of Company’s Customer Service to increase efficiencies to meet our customer expectations.
- Maintain a current expert knowledge of computerized systems relating to ERP, CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and the like, and any internal programs,
- Liaise with other department managers to facilitate cooperation and effective communication at all levels.
- Implement and coach team on best practices as relates to time management, daily workflow, managing priorities, stress management.
- Build, maintain, coach and motivate a large team.
- Actively manage the Customer Complaint log and dashboard, ensuring responses and resolutions are established and implemented in a timely manner as per guidelines.
- Actively manage the open Return Good Authorizations to ensure requests are processed in a timely manner as per guidelines.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures as outlined in ISO Documentation and QMS.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide updated training and documentation of such as necessary.
- Undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and ensure that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
Please send your resume to email@example.com